San Diego Buyer and Seller Agreement Lawyers
If calling between the 5pm-8pm, please call 619-204-5370.
Soden & Steinberger, APLC provides comprehensive legal services for buyers and sellers of businesses, real estate, intellectual property and franchises. We offer help at every stage of a transaction for buyers or sellers. This includes assessing a company's financials and fair market value, drafting strong contracts, anticipating and avoiding potential pitfalls, and drawing on strong, creative negotiation tactics to protect your interests.
Let us review your buyer or seller agreement before you take that next step. Call for a free initial consultation at 866-603-5880. Contact us.
Our attorneys are skilled at drafting, reviewing and negotiating buyer and seller agreements, lease agreements and IP licensing agreements.
All too often, clients come to Soden & Steinberger, APLC after they have signed the purchase agreement and found an unexpected and costly surprise during the purchase or sale.
When you retain a lawyer skilled in crafting a buyer and seller agreement, your front end work helps negate problems on the back end. You gain a clear understanding of exactly what you are purchasing and have the option of using skilled, flexible legal negotiators to protect your interests.
Both Mr. Soden and Mr. Steinberger worked for many years in the business field prior to earning their law degrees. We understand business from the inside out and put your interests first. We streamline the process and provide solutions to questions such as:
- How can you make sure that your purchase really does include exclusive use of the company's trademark? How can you avoid purchasing the company's debt?
- What rights are you selling with that licensing software agreement?
- How can you protect your liability and investment in a complex real estate transaction that involves several partners with differing business interests?
- Your contract says one thing. The purchaser is doing something different. Now what?
- What are the tax issues that you are taking on? Should you buy the assets and not the corporation?
- How can you gain enough trust with the easy issues so that the big issue won't break the deal?
- In a complex international merger how can you divide things up?
Our lawyers serve as general and corporate counsel for a number of companies. When you retain our services, you are getting our flexibility, creativity and ability to solve even the most perplexing of obstacles in a way that works for you and your bottom line. Call us at 866-603-5880 or e-mail us today.