San Diego Securities Law Lawyer
If calling between the 5pm-8pm, please call 619-204-5370.
In a volatile market economy, you want to make sure that the attorney you select for your securities legal matter is the right one. Your bottom line may depend on it.
You are probably seeking a law firm that can quickly grasp your business needs, clearly explain strategies and thoroughly protect your interests.
At Soden & Steinberger, APLC, we have experience in the area of securities law and litigation. We provide creative, practical and cost-efficient securities law services to a wide range of business clients throughout Southern California.
Contact a lawyer you can trust. Call Soden & Steinberger, APLC at 866-603-5880.
You may count on us to put your priorities forward in the following areas:
- Preparing and analyzing private placement memorandums (PPM)
- Compliance with federal securities laws regulations
- Securities registrations
- Providing SEC investigation defense
- Litigating stock fraud and securities fraud
- Contract law and trial litigation
- Handling stock purchases and sales agreements
- Representing mergers and acquisitions
- Counseling on shareholder and corporate governance issues
- Structuring joint venture transactions and complex business agreements
Mr. Soden has corporate experience as both an engineer and as a corporate attorney. This knowledge fosters an added perspective for the legal and corporate needs of emerging high-tech companies in Southern California, Korea and worldwide.
We are a law firm with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong and practical business sense. We our committed to seeing our clients succeed.
"We do what the big boys do. Only they are more expensive. Why not let us help you?" — Soden & Steinberger, APLC, Attorneys at Law
Whether you want us to draft a contract to structure a biotech merger or you have a complex corporate litigation case ahead of you, we have the knowledge to assist you in all of your securities law matters.
Are You Experienced in Securities Law?
Contact us today to arrange a free initial consultation about your securities law matter. Call us at 866-603-5880.